Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NFL Picks - Week 12


Last week's picks went well. I think that I missed only 4 out of 15 games! This week may be a little different. Note that I am picking New England over undefeated New Orleans on Monday night. If the Saints happen to win, it will be interesting to see how the Curse Of Monday Night Football affects the Saints when they travel to Washington for week 13. By the way, I should also mention that this is post #900 on the blog! That's OK, hold the celebration and congratulations for my 1,000th post. This should be in late February or early March 2010.

Here are the picks......

GREEN BAY at detroit
oakland at DALLAS
GIANTS at denver
tampa bay at ATLANTA
MIAMI at buffalo
washington at PHILADELPHIA
SEATTLE at st. louis
CAROLINA at nj jets
cleveland at CINCINNATI
INDIANAPOLIS at houston
kansas city at SAN DIEGO
jacksonville at SAN FRANCISCO
chicago at MINNESOTA
arizona at TENNESSEE
pittsburgh at BALTIMORE
NEW ENGLAND at new orleans