Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"I (Almost) Got Away With It"


There's a new TV show, set to debut next week on the Investigation Discovery channel. My wife likes this channel. It often features real life stories of wives killing their husbands. I'm not sure why wifey likes this channel so much. The name of the new show is "I (Almost) Got Away With It." It deals with convicts who have spent years on the lam before being caught. It details how they eluded authorities. What drew my attention to the show was the TV promo where they lead a con down a hallway and on the back of his orange prison jumpsuit are the words, "I (Almost) Got Away With It." Pretty funny. I couldn't find a picture of the jumpsuit. The accompanying picture is courtesy of ID network.

The only problem is that "I (Almost) Got Away With It" airs Tuesday nights opposite "The Good Wife" at 10/9 Central. This also coincides with General Tom's bedtime.