Saturday, December 17, 2011

NFL Picks, Week 15, 2011

As we move into Week 15 of the NFL season, I'd like to wish all of you "little people" a very Merry Christmas and offer my best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year!

 Last week, I was 11 and 5. This brings my season total to 135 and 72. This is not bad considering that I do not "eat, drink and breathe" the NFL. There may be a case against "knowing too much" when predicting games.

 Here are my picks:

jacksonville at ATLANTA 


DALLAS at tampa bay 
miami at BUFFALO 
SEATTLE at chicago 
carolina at HOUSTON 
TENNESSEE at indianapolis 
GREEN BAY at kansas city 
NEW ORLEANS at minnesota 
washington at GIANTS 
CINCINNATI at st. louis 


 DETROIT at oakland 
cleveland at ARIZONA 
NEW ENGLAND at denver 
JETS at philadelphia 


 baltimore at SAN DIEGO 


 pittsburgh at SAN FRANCISCO