Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Why?


A friend recently asked why I blog?

What is it?

Why would I want to take the time to send thoughts up to the great wasteland of cyber space?

Well, here's the answer. It's like...uh...a...you know...a hobby. This blog has a counter. I know that nobody reads it, except, maybe, you. That's OK with me. Everyone who really knows me knows that I've always been more interested in quality rather than quantity. Quality is genuine. Quantity involves clutter, including the unworthy.

So there you go! I blog because I like to. I like to express a thought or thoughts clearly within a short period of time or space. Thoughts which ironically are available to millions but read by less than a handful. You could consider this a newspaper column in search of a newspaper.