Friday, August 22, 2008

Olympic Stuff


Hey! It's the Olympics! You know, international competition...the world coming together and all that... Why would anyone want to cheat? Is it really necessary? Well, China being, well, China is being widely accused of breaking the rules. They have a very talented gymnast who won 2 Gold medals. The problem is that she's probably too young to compete. Olympic ruses say that you have to have turned at least 16 during the year of the competition. China says that He Kexin was born on January 1, 1992. Take a look at the picture. Remember, young girls tend to look a little older wearing makeup.

Then there's the American 4 X 100 meter team. Boy, did they ever stink up the place! In case you missed it, both the men's and women's teams dropped the baton during exchanges, knocking them out of the races. I've participated in relay races. I was awful, but I could pass a baton! Yes, I could pass it and receive it - in the rain, too! All it took was practice. Maybe if I were pampered a little more by my high school track team I would seize the opportunity to practice less and party more!