Thursday, September 4, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 1


This is not a sports blog by any means. I mention sports occasionally as they relate to the total scheme of things.
For many years I've been predicting the results of the weekly NFL games. I thought I'd share them with you. (How lucky you are!) I should point out that I'm not very good at this, but neither are the big shot experts at ESPN.

washington at NY GIANTS

detroit at ATLANTA
CINCINNATI at baltimore
SEATTLE at buffalo
NEW YORK JETS at miami
kansas city at NEW ENGLAND
TAMPA BAY at new orleans
saint louis at PHILADELPHIA
houston at PITTSBURGH
jacksonville at TENNESSEE

DALLAS at cleveland
carolina at SAN DIEGO
ARIZONA at san francisco

CHICAGO at indianapolis

MINNESOTA at green bay
denver at OAKLAND

Remember, I'm not very good at this. Proof will come between now and early Tuesday moring.