Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pamela's Taxing Problem


This has been going on for a while. I don't remember, I may have mentioned this before, but our ol' pal Pamela Anderson is having trouble paying her taxes. The State of California says she owes just over $493,000 in tax! The fact that she is not paying it, tells me that her net worth is less than $493,000. More accurately, her liquid assets (cash) amount to less than $493,000.
The solution is really quite simple for Miss Pammie! I'm surprised that she hasn't figured this out for herself! I am watching some lame show, at the moment, with some lame commercials. One of these commercials is for J.K. Harris. J.K. specializes in helping people reduce their tax burden. Miss Pammie could offer her services as spokesperson for Harris. In return, they make her tax problems "go away." I think it's a brilliant idea! I don't have any idea of what she should say - what, do I have to think of everything?