Friday, June 27, 2008

Something For The Weekend


It's been an interesting week! No, it hasn't. Three weeks ago the area was flooded. Two of my friends lost their cars to water damage. Both have purchased new cars, elsewhere without the courtesy of (at least) shopping at the lot where I work! (Thank God I don't need the money!) I look forward to the time when I may properly express my feelings to them.
So what the hell does all this have to do with the pretty lady on the left? (This is a stretch!) Well, it's the weekend! Time to forget the disappointments of the work week and enjoy yourself. This is Lianna Grethel. She's model #22 on TV's Deal Or No Deal. A native of Colombia, Lianna did not have any flood damage to her car. She tells me that she's been busy appearing on Spanish TV shows here in the USA, along with "Deal Or No Deal."