Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kelly Clarkson: "I could Never Be A Lesbian!"


Well, isn't this special! 2002 American Idol Winner, Kelly Clarkson reveals that she prefers to romance members of the opposite sex, but that at the age of 26, she has never been "In Love." She's sold more than 16 million albums and has a couple of Grammys.
Here's my advice. Well, judging from your candid picture with no makeup, I don't think you look like a lesbian. What does a lesbian look like, anyway? I do think that it is remarkable that you can sing a love song after never having been in love! It's interesting that so many people, famous and not so famous, have no idea of what love really is. I can't tell you what love is. I can tell you that love is not as complicated as we make it out to be. Love, regardless of gender preference, when you feel it, you got it.