Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Miss Universe


Miss Universe 2010 was held, this past weekend. I missed it. Well, I could've watched it, but I would've missed a compelling rerun of Nightline or CBS Mysteries on the I.D. Cable Channel. Have you ever watched these shows? They're all the same! The husband gets killed by the wife or vice versa. The suspect is always guilty. You can miss the middle third of the show and not really miss anything because they constantly recap what you've just seen. I think I'm rambling. We started talking about Miss Universe. Well it was won by a slender girl with extremely long legs. Her name is Stefania Fernández. She's 18 and, seriously, she is a very pretty lady. Look at the picture. That's man-of-the-world Donald Trump looking goofey in the shadow of the new Miss Universe. She also won the "Miss Elegance", "Best Body" and "Best Face", titles. I guess anybody wood look goofey standing next to her.