Friday, April 25, 2008

Maria Grazia Cucinotta


I've got this Feedjit gizmo on this blog. It's great! It tells me where my visitors are in the world and what particular post brought them to the blog. I've noticed that the top two "draws" to this site have been "Kitana Baker" and the "Deal Or No Deal Banker." Go figure? Speaking of figures, I am often asked who I think is the most beautiful woman in the world. Well, actually I'm never asked that - I just "think about it." What I'm doing here is simply spewing out text so I can surround these three pictures of Maria Grazia Cucinotta with words. This is so the pictures don't seem too gratuitous. My aim is simply to increase hits and to introduce the world to some true beauty. Yes, you are very welcome! You may remember seeing Maria in the James Bond Film, The World Is Not Enough. She plays the Cigar Girl at the beginning of the movie. Most of her work is in Italy. Why isn't she an international superstar? Because Hollywood, USA is run by wealthy gay men.