Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Let's Talk About YOU!

That's right, let's talk about you! I've been doing this blog since 2004 and lately I've been keeping track of where in the world my visitors are located and what brought them here. I've discovered that most of you are from North America and Western Europe. I'm kind of light in South America and Australia. East Asia residents are frequent visitors. I don't ever remember seeing a hit from Africa. Maybe I should feature a beauty contestant from one of the countries, there.
I can tell if you reached this page by searching for something or if you are a "regular." Most of the visitors to this blog are searching for pictures of people. Rarely is anyone concerned about what I am saying. One possible exception is the time that I revealed the identity of the Deal Or No Deal Banker on the American version of the show.
All of the Friday Photo Girls have attracted visitors. The champs would have to be Hitomi Tanaka and Tera Patrick. Type their names in the search box at the top of this page to see their pictures.
Well, that's it. Please be assured that you are always welcome, here. Your opinions are always welcome - even if they disagree with mine and are obviously wrong...that's OK.