Saturday, October 25, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 8

First, I should explain that I've been having some computer problems. Mostly involving repeated attempts to climb over a taller firewall. I find that I can post, but I cannot add pictures. The Friday Foto will have to wait until Sunday...but I promise that it'll be worth the wait!

NFL Picks? So far, I'm 45 & 48 on the season, 8 & 6 last week. It seems as if there are fewer and fewer easy picks as the season progresses. Here goes:

oakland at BALTIMORE
arizona at CAROLINA
TAMPA BAY at dallas
WASHINGTON at detroit
BUFFALO at miami
st. louis at NEW ENGLAND
san diego at NEW ORLEANS
kansas city at NY JETS
ATLANTA at philadelphia

cleveland at JACKSONVILLE
cincinnati at HOUSTON
NY GIANTS at pittsburgh
SEATTLE at san francisco

indianapolis at TENNESSEE.