Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Want My D-TV!


We've been waiting forever for the February 17, 2009 national conversion to digital TV in the U.S. Now, there's a bill in Congress that will delay the switch to digital until June 12. Why? Because our lawmakers are concerned that the poor or elderly or rural folks will not be ready by February 17th! By their standards, I am probably all three of those things - elderly, rural & poor! Thanks for your concern, but I'm ready - bring it on! You guys, in D.C. should be concerned with more important things like terrorism, world hunger, you know...serious stuff. For those people who are not ready for digital TV, maybe it's not important to them. They probably (gulp) read books and newspapers. Me? I just want to see Entertainment Tonight in high defination digital TV!