Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beck Calls Prez The 'R' Word


Glen Beck called President Obama a racist. He said this on "Fox & Friends," the Fox Newschannel's morning show.

Stupid move. It accomplishes nothing positive, only negative. His critics have more ammunition than ever. His supporters should be wondering "why" he would say something like this.

I think he said it for shock value. If he did, it backfired. I'm sure that he calculated that Fox would not throw him off the air for the comment. But, hey, if you don't agree with someone, you don't get on national television and call him a racist! Is he, isn't he? It doesn't matter. It accomplishes nothing! It makes you look dumb...like a dumbass calling someone a racist. How can this help race relations? I mention this because I remember the summer of 1968. I remember it too well.

Glenn, it's TV. Try to act intelligent.