Saturday, July 25, 2009

Top 10 Pick Up Lines


This is fascinating! General Tom has stumbled upon this season's top ten pick-up lines!! These are from MSN. Please read the General's fine print at the end.....

Number 10
Is your last name Gillette, cause you’re the best a man can get

Number 9
I would get you drunk and take advantage of you, but I know that’s wrong. So why don’t you buy me a drink, get me drunk, take me home and take advantage of me instead?

Number 8
Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

Number 7
Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

Number 6
I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of heaven.

Number 5
There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.

Number 4
My friend wants to know if you think I’m cute.

Number 3
You're so beautiful you make me wish I was straight.

Number 2
Excuse me, are you accepting applications for your fan club?

Number 1
You're so beautiful…I’ve forgotten my pickup line.


Fine Print: Fact is, it really doesn't matter what you say. By the time you make eye contact and smile, she already knows if she wants to talk with you.
Depending on the type of woman you want to meet, a shave & shower usually helps.
Careful, it's a jungle, out there!