Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Abdulmutallab, Depressed? My Solution:


Normally, I don't get involved with this type of material. The Christmas Day terrorist bombing attempt by Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab is strangely interesting to me. They say that the 23 year old was lonely and depressed. Welllllll, I don't think he's done much to improve his situation. The kid had money, an education (nice teeth) and, until recently, a future. He just wasn't very good at detonating explosives. This proves my point! There is no substitute for practice. Before getting on an airplane and trying to blow it up, wouldn't it have made sense to practice, first? That's right, practice trying to blow yourself up...probably in a remote location with no distractions. This would be most helpful to yourself and to us.

ABC aired a picture of your underwear. Judging from the burnt area, up front, man, that must have hurt! Sometimes we give ourselves our own punishment!
Psst, Umar, there's more (punishment)on the way!