Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Job Opening At GM!


I am saddened to report the sudden resignation of General Motors' CEO Fritz Henderson. Fritz had been in that position for less than a year! Tough gig. This kind of turnover is worse that what I saw when I was on-air in Terre Haute radio!

GM Chairman Edward Whitacre, Jr. announced a worldwide search for a replacement. Ed, I can save you some time and money...HIRE ME! That's right, me. I've been a Chevy salesman for 14 years and unlike many in the GM board room, I have actually sold a GM car! I can also tell you why people are not buying your cars! Also, think of the human interest aspect of hiring a car salesman to run a car company! Fantastic! Here are some other factors to consider in hiring me: I do own a suit. Some people say that I look pretty good in it! I am accustomed to working 6 days a week, usually 67 hours, but I can adapt to fewer hours. My availability is immediate. While I don't care for formal meetings, again, I am willing to adapt. Other things about me, Ed, I am a military veteran. (I've already worked for the government.) I have a college degree. I have paid state and federal income taxes every year for as long as I can remember. I've been married to the same woman for 29 years and I have a son who has a job! I've got more than 50 friends on Facebook! My salary requirement is open - you'd be surprised at how cheep you can get me for! Most of my references are dead, but I can come up with a few surviving ones, upon request.

Yeah, Ed, I'm your guy! You can contact me at the e-mail address at the top of the page.