Wednesday, September 8, 2010

That Crackpot In Florida

Terry Jones

You know, stupid people amaze me! They amaze me and then, they piss me off. This wierdo in Florida, Terry Jones calls himself a Christian. He wants to burn copies of the Quran on Saturday, September 11. Did Christ ever burn any books, or scrolls? What did Christ tell us to do with our enemies? Don't know? Ask a real Pastor.

My reason for mentioning this story is that I haven't see any coverage which points out a positive result of this creep's plan. The positive result is that conservatives and liberals, the military, the FBI, all kinds of church leaders, just about everybody has reached agreement! They all agree that Jones has come up with a really bad idea. No good can come of this.

The freedoms of speech and religion come with responsibilities. You would think that a 58 year old loser of a preacher would know that. He's going to find out, soon!