Sunday, January 1, 2012

General Tom's New Year's Message


First, let me say "Happy New Year" to you and to all who are special to you. I'll keep this brief. As we begin a new calendar, my hope is that we can all treat each other a little nicer this year. Remember that not everyone is as smart, handsome or gifted as you and I are! Things that are important to us may not be very important to others... and vice versa. Also, do your best to make sure that you are getting what you are paying for!  Finally, don't spend too much time on the Internet.  Most of it is b*llsh*t, except, of course, this site!

As for this site, I will continue in my attempt to give you all the stuff that you need, plus plenty of reminders of the natural beauty given to us by our creator!  Please bookmark the site and visit our sponsors!

That's it. Have a great year, and try not to piss anybody off.