Friday, February 1, 2008

The General's 7 Simple Rules


I'm easy to get along with! But, there are certain things that get on my nerves. Being a busy guy, I don't have a lot of time to socialize. In an effort to save my precious time, I've come up with 7 simple rules. You'll know if they apply to you.

1. Pull your droopy pants up. You look like an idiot.
2. Turn your cap right, you can't possibly be as stupid as that makes you look!
3. Where I live, everyone waves. It's called being friendly. Try to understand the concept.
4. I open doors for women. This applies to all women, regardless of age.
5. I watch College and High School Football - they are as important to me as the Lakers and the Knicks, and damn sure more fun to watch.
6. Turn down that blasted car stereo! That thumpity-thump crap ain't music, anyway. We don't want to hear it anymore than we want to see your boxers. Refer back to #1.
7. Four inches isn't a blizzard - it's a flurry. Drive like you've got some
sense, and DON'T take all our bread, milk, and bleach from the grocery stores. This ain't Alaska , worst case you may have to live a whole day without croissants.