Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Pill May Change Who Women Want


I have noticed this but I could never put my finger on it. I read an article in the Daily Mail which suggests that women who take the birth control pill are attracted to less masculine men. The article points out that on days when women are not fertile, their tastes swing towards more feminine, boyish faces and more caring personalities, according to research. However, if women are taking the Pill they no longer have fertile days. That means they no longer experience the hormonal changes that make them more attracted to masculine men and those with dissimilar genetic make-up. I think that an overdose of country music compounds the problem! Good news for Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp. Bad news for guys like Kirk Douglas, Steve McQueen, Sean Connery and General Tom.

I'm so glad that this doesn't affect me.