Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ogling Olga

Careful with that pointer, cowboy!  I'm watching you!

A new James Bond movie is coming out and with it is a new James Bond Girl. Nothing new, here. I mention this for a couple of reasons. Recent world events have been rather ugly, also, there's not nearly enough "beauty" in this world. I counter this with young Olga. The Bond series has become a little "ho-hum" to me. After all, how many ways are there to save the world from international bad guys? Half the world is wondering if they prefer Pierce or Roger or Sean to portray 007. It doesn't matter. Enter Olga Kurylenko. She's a young (of course) model/actress from Ukraine. Of course I came up with a real spiffy picture of her. I'd like to point out to my neighbors that the girl has no tattoos. Click the thumbnail to get the full size picture. Did you click the thumbnail? Go ahead, you'll thank me!

You're welcome! I don't have any details on the upcoming Bond flick. (Hip dudes always say flick.)

If only I were a hundred years younger (& single) that would be me - in a sleeping bag - outside her front door.

Thank you, God.