Thursday, May 20, 2010

Art Theft In Paris


Five paintings were stolen this morning from the Museum Of Modern Art in Paris, France. Experts say that the works are valued at up to $600 million. Just one problem...who would be dumb enough to buy them...ar any price? Possession of stolen property is a "Go Directly To Jail Card!" One of the valuable (now worthless) paintings is Picasso's "Le pigeon aux petits-pois." I added a picture...I think it's right-side-up, but, I'm not sure.

In case you're wondering, the museum's security system was disabled. Video cameras caught a lone masked intruder. Three security officers saw nothing.

The Museum people should do what I do. My house has the best security system in the world! Neighbors - retired neighbors, across the road. They miss nothing! Yeah, the French should hire some old couples and house them near the Museum. Buy them some binoculars and let nature take its course. Problem solved!