Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Figured Out The Apprentice!


After watching the latest episode of NBC's Apprentice, I think I have the show figured out!

First, let me explain that a television network is like a restaurant. The shows are like menu items. Each entree is carefully created with the proper taste and appeal so as to attract the customer(viewer). This is true of the Apprentice. The show could easily be a bland offering. To avoid this, producers (chefs), spice up the show with certain seasonings or spices. The spice, this season, is David Johnson. His bio says that he is a father of 5 and that he once owned two houses, etc, etc. His bio also mentions that he has done Stand Up Comedy. This puts him in show business. It is my belief that he is a "plant," an actor - not a real candidate - a hired gun selected by the producers to stir things up and to act like an ass. He's doing a very good job! This way the authentic candidates have an additional obstacle - David! For this reason, I predict that they will keep David in the running until the end of the show.

As I reflect on past seasons, I realize that Omarosa, in season one, was the queen of hired instigators.

Let me know if you agree...