Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Interesting Mug Shot


Normally I don't like to waste time on low life punks, but this is a little different.

I've decided to waste some time to tell you  about 21 year old  David Davis of Stamford Connecticut.(...)
 Our hero, Davis, was getting a haircut when he was approached by someone with whom he was arguing, earlier. Davis says he felt threatened, so, in mid haircut, he grabbed a pair of scissors and stabbed the approaching someone - in the back. Davis was also stabbed - in the back. He was rushed to a local hospital where he is expected to survive.

Meanwhile, Davis was charged with first-degree assault and is being held on $5,000 bond. He was also wanted on a second-degree failure to appear warrant for a previous arrest with a court-set bond of $750.

We don't know how the victim is doing.

I mentioned that I am wasting time by mentioning this, although I really like the picture!
Davis may be starting a trend!   Yeah!  Click the picture and print it.  Then take it to your hairstylist.  If you send me a picture of your "Davis Doo,"  I promise to post it on this blog!