Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kate Losing Too Many Pounds?


It's almost a cliche that young women tend to seriously diet immediately prior to their wedding. Or, as in the case around here, they wait until a few months after the baby is born. Either way, brides want to look slender when they say "I do."

There are only 13 more shopping days left before the royal wedding where Prince William and Kate Middleton will "make it legal" and the whole world is watching. I should rephrase that...much of the whole world doesn't give a rat's rear end about the royal wedding, but there are people, all over the world, who will be watching...closely. Kate's mom, Carole, is confirmed to be on the Dukan diet, a French protein-and-lean-meat program that promises dramatic results — and it’s rumored that Kate is, too.

I'm not a royal watcher, however, I have discovered that Kate Middleton's weight has been a topic for the past few years. My opinion? She needs to gain 10-20 pounds. Don't agree? Take a look at the picture!  Is that a picture of Kate Middleton or is it an 8 year old boy wearing a dress and a wig?

I wonder how much she would pay for a Big Mac, right now!