Monday, November 1, 2010

Randy Moss' New Interview Policy


T
he NFL's Randy Moss was recently fined $25,000 for not talking to the press. Is the NFL saying that a silent Moss is a bad thing? Well....Moss came up with a remedy. He announced it during the post game press conference after his Vikings lost, yesterday, to his former Patriots, and we quote:

"I got fined $25,000 for not talking to you all, and me personally, I really don't care, but at the same time, I do ask questions, I mean answer questions throughout the week. The league can fine me $25,000. I'm not going to answer any more questions for the rest of this year. If it's going to be an interview, I'm going to conduct it. So I'll answer my own questions. Ask myself the questions, then give you all the answers."

I like this!

Update: Within one day of these and other comments, Moss is no longer with the Vikings!