Tuesday, November 23, 2010

TSA Effective?


In the past few weeks we have been hearing about the stepped up measures being taken by the Transportation Safety Administration. We've been hearing a lot about the penalty of arrest for anyone who does not comply with their directives.

I'm wondering. The USA is a big country with lots and lots of airports. Why haven't we heard much (if anything) about a terrorist being arrested by the TSA?

I'm not talking about pocket knives and hand guns - I'm talking about TERRORISTS, or hijackers. I must admit that hijacking commercial airplanes is not the problem that it once was. Can anyone fill me in on any potential terrorists who have been arrested by the TSA? This may be of interest to only half of us...because roughly half of adult U.S. Citizens pay income tax, which pays for the TSA.