Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


Thanksgiving Day. When you think of it, this is a really strange holiday. Most of us think that we are challenged everyday with the struggle to make "ends meet." Some of us think that the guy across the road has it better than we do. Maybe so.

Here's my take, today is a good time to take a look at what we do, or what we are expected to do, on Thanksgiving, and think of the poor schmuck who is not able to do what we are doing.

Yeah, I'm thankful for my family, good health, the privilege of being able to work where I choose to, the ability to purchase anything I want to, and I am thankful for this blog! Think about it! I pay nothing for the privilege of communicating with people, around the world, again, for free! Could anybody have a better or cooler hobby than that?

Maybe I should be thankful that I'm happy with what I've got! Don't think about this too much...enjoy the pumpkin pie!